Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 1-8/24/15

From the moment I heard my coffee pot kick on a minute before my alarm went off, I was dreading getting up.  I hit snooze once and then got up at 4:39.  I brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, put my makeup on and pulled my hair up.  I drank my cup of coffee and headed out the door at 5am.  It was still dark and chilly out.  I drove over to the gym and met up where we needed to be for my first class.  There were a couple of students in my class that were in my undergrad, I said hi and of course, as most younger people were in my classes, they barely said hi and then avoided even speaking to me.  Well fuck you guys too.  So we made our rounds to all of the places where we may be supervising and then I headed over to the rec center.  I spent most of my time walking the track with one of the older ladies in the adult fitness program. She was very nice and was very willing to talk with me.

After that class, I went home to get connor and take him to the bus.  I then went home, and drank some more coffee and watched a little tv until my 9am class.  I rode my bicycle back over to class, and boy I am out of shape!  I was winded after like 2 blocks.  Anyway, I went to my 9am research methods class, which made me a little hopeful that I may make it through this semester and have a professor that would be able to help me with my interest in research.  I got a quick workout in before my 11 class, which was just as boring as I thought it would be. I went over to the bookstore and looked at some of the MacBooks they had since mine is on it's last leg.  After that I went home and tried to read some for my next class, boy did that put me to sleep!  I took about a 30 minute nap while Colby got some drawing in and then I headed off to my next class.  Advanced Biomechanics…woof!  While most classes had somewhere from 16-30 people in them, this class is pretty much one for a specific interest in research or biomechanics, there are only 7 of us in this class.

Once I got out of class at 4:15pm, I headed straight home to change and go straight to work at 4:30.  We were so dead, I didn't get a single table for an hour and a half.  I got off work a little early and picked connor up from my mom.  He and Colby got some time to play pokemon before it was time for bed, while I did dishes and laundry.  I sat down to do homework and was so flipping tired I could barely concentrate.  So here I am, finishing my blog of the day and getting ready to go to bed.

Pretty much, I'm exhausted and a bit overwhelmed but I'm doing my best.  I hopefully will be rested enough to concentrate and get stuff done tomorrow for my wednesday classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment